Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dear Grocery Store Owner,

Dear Grocery Store Owner,


Please refrain from putting spoiled, rotten-in-the-middle, normal-on-the-outside-yes-even-when-you-tap-them watermelons on SALE in your store. As if it's somehow less of an insult to pay 2 and a half shekels per kilo for a rotten watermelon than the usual 3 shekels. Obviously, as the consumer, I feel cheated (if you're in America- don't bother suggesting to ' return it!'- this is the middle east).

But let me appeal to your business senses. This is for your own good.



You may succeed in clearing out your spoiled-watermelon inventory with that sale. But think long-term! All of the customers who purchased and lugged home those watermelons will have a bad taste in their mouths, literally and figuratively. Think of the future produce sales that will never come your way again, from all who shopped at this 'watermelon sale' today. 


Trust me, it was not just my watermelon. I've lived here long enough to realize that produce doesn't usually go on sale for no reason. 


The only problem is the timing. I always remember this principal AFTER I buy the watermelon. 

2 comments:

Yosef said...

When we get rotten fruits or buggy pasta, they always let us exchange it at our makolet when we bring the receipt. I dare say, I bet you CAN get at least a store credit- just ask for it and be insistent!

JerusalemStoned said...

Let's see, my list of "metziot" this month: mushrooms with a fine lace edging of spiderwebs, bug-dwelling, rotten edged lettuce, and tomato paste garnished with a thriving, sophisticared mold population. My store is all sorts of awesome, and so am I for falling for it EVERY TIME.

Hit Counters
Hit Counters