It's a time of the week when you return to 'reality'
and descend out of the spiritual realm,
into the weekday realm.
It's the time to clean up, to prepare,
to put into action the revelations you had in the past 25 hours.
Those 25 hours are a gift of space where there is normally congestion.
Motzei Shabbos is a blend of the space and the action.
Gradually the space fades and the action expands,
until the end of the week when the space is prepared and created,
once more.

5 comments:
I usually have a hard time transitioning back into the week. The feeling of Shabbos lingers for me, which, while delicious, can be a problem since I start working on Sunday! I like the idea of actualizing the ideas we have on Shabbos. I'm going to work on that this week, bli neder. Gut voch!!
That's so interesting! I also have work on Sundays and it's hard to transition for SURE. Love your comments! Thanks so much!
I love it! I try not to turn on my phone or computer after Shabbos, especially on these long Saturday nights. I love the feeling that it was just Shabbos and I don't really need my phone SOOOO badly that I can't enjoy the fading Shabbos feeling for a little while longer...
that was so beautiful! :)
What is "Motzei Shabbos" and why 25 hours?
Post a Comment