Monday, November 22, 2010

The headlines of right now.




There is a 3-day fruit and vegetable strike in Israel right now. 


And we're still waiting for rain.

And my baby got her 4-month-and-14-day shots today. And didn't cry. 


And I took a ballet class today for the first time in a long time. 


And many people I love are expecting babies in January/February.


And I made macaroni with dill for lunch today.


And I have to go to the pharmacy.


And we have a show this Chanukah.


And I need to fold. 

And I am picking up my (hopefully) repaired tap shoes this afternoon.



And such is life.

3 comments:

Devorah said...

WOW! To each of those!!

Hasya Ya'ara said...

I just found your blog and absolutely LOVE it.

Truly a beautiful place to visit.

Hasya Ya'ara

Hasya Ya'ara said...

Dear Shoshana,

Thank you so much for writing me and answering my question. I so appreciate your candidness. I grew up in a secular home and am making up for last time trying to learn as much as I can and become as observant as I can.

I loved reading that you chose to use your Hebrew name. I was born Melissa and was just given my name of Hasya Ya'ara this last year. I actually chose the name and had my Chabad Rabbi bless me with it.

I often think about legally changing it to Hasya Ya'ara.

It's a pleasure to meet you.

Hit Counters
Hit Counters