Wednesday, January 26, 2011

this is what I mean...

I am showing everyone this picture lately- I think it's really cute.


-just put the baby down 'for the night'-


It's not that I don't like my blog. Or that I'm bored with blogging. It's more like, every time I've had a moment to introspect lately, I've either fallen asleep, or realized I should use the opportunity to daven (remember davening?), or...fallen asleep.
I am busy, but I can't say it's from busyness- I have written regularly at pretty hectic times in the past. You can find a few minutes for just about anything that you priotize. But I guess, in the last two weeks, I really haven't prioritized writing. 
But I like writing. So I'm back now. I can't promise consistency, but I decided at the beginning of this project that I was going to approach it differently from anything else I have attempted. That is, that I am doing this as a benefit to my life, only (and hopefully, the lives of others). As a creative outlet, when I feel that I need one. It's not something I am allowed to beat myself up about for not doing perfectly. 
You're thinking- well, shouldn't you approach everything that way? Yes, I should. This blog was started right around the time when I made that resolution, and I am trying to implement it little by little. It's easier with the little things than the big things.


-she woke up. just changed her and she's now snuggled in my right arm-


-I actually wrote this yesterday, not today. But after writing this much, I gave up typing one-handed, eventually put her down, and fell asleep. This is what I mean...-

3 comments:

Devorah said...

Yup! That's what happens when you become a mother!

Enjoy your daughter - she's adorable!

Rivki @ Life in the Married Lane said...

It's so true about prioritizing. I need to re-prioritize what I get done around the apartment. Among other things.

Anonymous said...

I like your blog though I don't understand all the words you use. Your doughter is beautiful!

Hit Counters
Hit Counters