Thursday, February 3, 2011

Hashem uses Janglo



There's this site- it's called Janglo. It's an internet bulletin board for the English-speakers of Jerusalem. It includes job postings, items for sale, items wanted, free/swap, and events. I avoided using it for a long time because the layout and functioning of the site is very...
'free service', and it's hard to tell the difference between postings and ads. I also didn't believe it could help me in any way. 

In the past week, I was inspired by a friend to finally make use of it - and I need to share with you how much hashgacha pratis has come through this website.

Through Janglo, this week, I:

-found 2 beds, 2 guest beds, 4 mattresses, a couch, a dining table, 6 chairs, and a bookshelf (we moved this week from a furnished apartment to a non-furnished) for an incredible discount, all hardly used and BEAUTIFUL, and all from a single ad for a moving sale (thanks to my friend who spotted it immediately the morning it was posted)

-found a high chair for a major discount

-found someone a job (that they are actually taking)

-found someone (who didn't have the internet but asked me to keep an eye out) a treadmill- that they bought, which a) saved them thousands of shekels and b) all the proceeds of their purchase was donated to charity by the seller

-found that same treadmill person a full set of cherry wood cabinets for their new kitchen which saved them thousands of shekels

So, while I am in no way affiliated with Janglo, I just had to share this info because it might open closed doors for you, too.  

3 comments:

Rivki @ Life in the Married Lane said...

That's fantastic!

Anonymous said...

That is such fantastic news! After reading this post I went to Janglo and found a great job that I really want to get- I applied and am still waiting for a response. I hope Hashem sent me to you so I could see that listing!

Devorah said...

Wow, that's amazing!!

Hit Counters
Hit Counters