Monday, October 4, 2010

excuses, excuses...

Well, that was quite the hiatus! I have a truckload of religious excuses (we just finished an 8-day festival, followed by Shabbos), but I'll spare you. Truth be told, I missed writing on this blog quite a bit. It's pure pleasure for me. And I really appreciate all of your encouragement (you all know who you are). 


Now...when I say I'm 'back', I mean that I am no longer ensconced in a holiday whirlwind. Ostensibly, I am able to write. But if I am not posting, it could be because my little princess needs my attention. And she, of course, takes precedence. 




I still can't believe I'm her mommy...

2 comments:

Rivki Silver said...

She is getting SO BIG!! I know what you mean about the whirlwind. Whew!

Devorah said...

She is ADORABLE! Enjoy her and always remember that she is your priority. :-)

Hit Counters
Hit Counters