Monday, August 16, 2010

mini letters

Dear Geula,

Maybe you should make a stroller lane on the sidewalk. I pushed a stroller there today and I felt like a contestant on Double Dare. 

Dear My Shadchan,

Thank you for making me the happiest woman on earth. 

Dear Pack n' Play,

I really like the changing table.

Dear Air Conditioner,

You are a lifesaver.

Dear Egged Bus Service,

I really like you much more now that I am no longer pregnant.

Dear Ladies on the Bus,

Maybe I could use a bit less constructive criticism on how I am caring for my baby. 

Dear Mailbox,

You look locked, but you're not. What's with that? And who has the key?


Dear Wedding Ring,


I am still looking for you, and if anyone else finds you first, I don't have yiush* so you're not hefker**. Mmmkay?


Dear Digital Camera,


If only your batteries didn't die so quickly, and if only I enjoyed uploading pictures...we'd get together much more often.


Dear Jerusalem, 


Thank you for hosting my life.



*yiush- a hebrew term for an owner's 'despair' of finding their lost object, rendering it...
**hefker- ownerless according to Jewish law, and not considered stealing if kept by the finder.

4 comments:

Rivki Silver said...

haha! I love it! Sorry about your wedding ring. Have you tried the R'Meir Ba'al HaNeis segulah yet? It worked for me twice. Twice!

MamaMerson said...

Yes, there will be many "Ladies on the bus" to deal with from here on out! The best advice I receive comes from prayer... and google. ;)
Now that I have said that, let me give you some advice! lol. do you own any type of baby carrier?

MamaMerson said...

oh never mind I caught myself up on the Baby Bjorn active in your latest posts :) That's great to hear!- I've definitely logged miles with that thing, toting Alejandro around throughout Boston during the winter, vacuuming the house, hiking...you name it.

Unknown said...

You're a genius. Really. I love this!

Hit Counters
Hit Counters