Thursday, August 12, 2010

I'm a what?


And...we're back from a very extensive commercial break.

Actually, I was becoming a mother.

WHAT?! I know. I'm a mother.

And that's about all I can write right now on the subject. It's too powerful for words. It cannot be contained in them. A writer would have to be much greater than myself to attempt it.

Some things in life are too profound for words. In the future, I may have words for it, but its been almost 5 weeks and nothing of literary structure has formed from the oceanic experience of becoming and being a mother.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You hit the nail right on the head. Words cannot begin to describe how amazing it is to become a mother.

Congratulations again, and welcome to the club!

Rivki Silver said...

Yesssss!!! Glad to see you're "back!" Mazel tov on your daughter and on entering this new, amazing phase of life. I miss you.

Hit Counters
Hit Counters